Not an Alertpage Dispatcher but want to send a tip of a working incident? That’s Great!
Simply fill out the short Tip Form on this page. Once a Alertpage dispatcher is able to verify the incident and address, we will send it to our paid subscribers. Please include as much information as possible.
You can always send us a tip via SMS Text Message – 1-215-543-7670
Below is a list of tips that we are looking for:
FIRE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITY
- Commercial or Residential structure fires, explosions, or HAZ-MAT (no brush or vehicle fires).
- Rescues involving extrication or rappelling, use of stokes basket, or confined space rescues. (no cat in the tree please)
- Fire Personnel Injuries and Departmental Accidents
EMERGENCY MEDICAL ACTIVITY
- Motor vehicle accidents w/ entrapment, pinned, ejection, or fatalities.
- Traumatic Injuries requiring Medical Helicopter.
- Pedestrian / Bicyclist struck by Auto,Train,or Similar
- Departmental Crash or Major Injury
LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITY
- Confirmed shooting, stabbings, Traumatic Assault on a peace officer.
- Armed robberies, vehicle pursuits, Bomb Squad and SWAT call-outs.
- Officer down, officer needs assistance, departmental injuries as well as accidents
- Other Newsworthy Public Safety Incidents